Saturday 26 June 2010

"Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them."

On that note, let the summer begin! Or it may have already begun for some, but here, it is just beginning. I'm off to camp today for a few days and really hope I will have the confidence to speak up, enjoy myself, and most importantly help to share the love of Jesus.

I hope everyone has a fantastic summer, whatever you're doing! I love summertime, maybe because I was born at this time of year.

Thank You Jesus for friendship and sunny days. Thank You for the chances we still have to be together with other Christians and bringing You into other people's lives. I also thank Jesus for all these parents who send their kids to a Christian camp when they have no Christian background, just send them off to camp anyway. Kids have been saved at the camp before, let's pray for more.

Enjoy yourselves everybody.


No comments: