Tuesday 31 July 2012

I'm free to be me...

Well, let's see if I can manage another post while we're still in July! I recently celebrated my 20th birthday. Must be a proper adult now! I still don't have much to say for myself, but am just about to set off on a two-week mission trip to Ireland with friends. This is God's latest idea for me, came out of the blue, and I guess is the new great adventure. Having never travelled that far alone (well, without my parents :) before, it's very nerve-racking. I know though that wherever I go, God will always be there. As it says in Psalm 139, "If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there Your hand will guide me." That psalm talks about how well God knows each one of us and how He has amazing plans for us (Jeremiah 29:11, Habbakuk 1:5). Even when we don't feel we have accomplished much in the years we've been here, we can be reassured greater things are yet to come.

No comments: